Allstate Mapping, Inc. and Land Surveying was incorporated by Robert R. Deglau, Professional Land Surveyor in 1991. Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Robert (Bob) had been employed by Deglau Engineering, owned and operated by his father, James R. Deglau, PLS, who had been a land surveyor for 50 years in White Oak, Pa. Robert started in surveying as a field surveyor, party chief and draftsman with his father. As years went on, Robert pursued an opportunity to advance his experience with Dick Corporation and AWK Consulting Engineers, working as a Project Surveyor & Layout Engineer. Projects included commercial experience working on projects such as building State Prisons in Georgia and New York and working on large Industrial Sites/Plants in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Indiana. It was at that time that Robert received his Professional Land Surveyor license in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Now with over 35 years of experience, Robert Deglau works both with residential, industrial and commercial clients. Allstate Mapping, Inc. and Land Surveying is a trusted company that takes great pride in completing both timely and accurate land surveys in the Western Pennsylvania area. We provide all aspects of the land surveying profession with mapping such as GPS, Boundary & topographic surveying.
Schedule your FREE estimate.
- Residential and Commercial Land Surveys & Site Plans
- AutoCAD Drafting and Design
- Topographical Surveys
- As-builts, Quantities, Sub-divisions
- ALTA and Flood Elevation Certificates
- Storm Water Management & Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Sewer layout, Easements & Legal Descriptions, Multi-Family Plans
- Right-of-Ways such as locations, utilities, easements, cableways and highways.
- Monitoring Wells/Landfills, Architectural Layout, Penn DOT permits
Call for hours of operation. Flexible scheduling is available.
8am to 5pm M-F appointments available
Satisfaction is guaranteed.
We will take your project from start to finish with confidence in our experience and reputation.